Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Time

THE TARGET:



THE TEAM:



THE ASSAULT VEHICLE:



THE CRACK HILLBILLY CONTINGENCY:



I mean, are they not the Charlie's Angels of rednecks?

I've gotten some intel back on the enemy. Most of the early disconcerting pictures have a striking resemblance to the famous images of the retreating Sasquatch. But I've finally received some definitive information on their most infamous polkaing teams. Their lederhosen are color coded based on their areas of expertise.

GREEN - Camouflage infiltration and snipers.



ORANGE - Demolitions experts.

picture from theguardian.com




I'm not sure what these guys do yet, but I have my suspicions.


huffingtonpost.com

Right now that's not important. Everything's set in motion. By this time tomorrow, God willing, I'll have my blog back.

The Polka Underground is going down!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Good luck. How can you not win with those crews on our side.

M.J. Fifield said...

Looking forward to finding out how all this plays out. =)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...