Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Okay, One More Re-Run

Here I thought things would settle down for me. Silly me. So here is one more re-run for the summer.

And then it will be carny time!! The time of year when the fireman's fair erupts in my back yard and for four days I eat all things deep fried and stuck on a stick.

Here's your re-run for today. Two things to know. It's one of the longest posts I've ever written. And I've sprayed expanding foam in all the runs and haven't seen a mouse in ten months. Hooray for science and expanding foam!

So here it is.

The Dead Mouse Disposal Saga of a Reformed Horror Flick Junkie

Read at your own risk.

4 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Have you ever considered putting your blogs together into a book? Your life is so interesting and often time hysterical.

Misty said...

Hey wehn is the carny? We had so much fun a couple years ago and would like to go again. Email me :)

Ava Quinn said...

That'd be way too embarrassing, Sue. I prefer to reveal little tidbits to the hard-core initiated. It's safer that way!

Ava Quinn said...

Carny info on its way to you!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...