Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm Repaying You In Re-Runs

To those of you still hanging around here at Tongue in Cheek during this crazy month where I've been absent due to family medical emergencies - I thank you. And how do I thank you? With re-runs.

Sorry it couldn't be in bail bonds, but I may just need them for myself later.

So I'm starting my summer re-runs a little early this year. For those of my readers who are easily offended or have squeamish constitutions, probably best to skip this one. For the rest of you hard core Tongue-In-Cheekers - Enjoy and rock on!

 The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'll always visit you. Hope things work out soon.

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Sue! I appreciate it!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...