Friday, August 28, 2009

Target Acquired

Yeah. It hit me last evening, before dinner. Only a day before my oldest daughter's birthday party. Can I say that I now have a new appreciation for vomiting in the wee hours since your stomach has had time to digest. I won't go into the degrees of chunkiness, just let it be known that I have changed my opinion.

So now I'm dealing with sore abdomen and back muscles from throwing up. When I was younger I believed it was important to stay in shape in case you had to hang from somewhere high up for a long period of time. Whether it be off a cliff, a high rise, high tension lines - what have you. Obviously you're up there due to an escape attempt from a psychopath and/or mercenaries.

Now that I'm old, I believe you need to stay in shape because you don't want sore muscles after a night of puking. So to that end I've put in an order for the Hawaii chair. Because really - who doesn't want to get fit while they sit?

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Even sick you crack me up!

Feel better soon!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL, Vicki, I was going to tell her it's totally unfair to make us laugh while feeling so sorry for her!

Ava, I hope it leaves you quickly!

Ava Quinn said...

I'm alive, but I'm not totally out of the woods yet. I even survived the preschool birthday party at my house Saturday in which I was the hostess and entertainment provider.

Now all I have to do is finish my presentation for Saturday, and all the other crapola that's piled up around here. We'll see.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Good luck with it! Glad the party's done, at least.

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Natalie.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I don't care, you drag yourself in there Saturday no matter how sore, how sick or tired. LOL

Ava Quinn said...

ok, Sue. :) Will you be there?

I have to say that I'm dying for your professional opinion of the Hawaii chair.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...