Saturday, January 22, 2011

Does It Make Me Pathetic If...

I still want Freezy Freakies?



I always wanted them when I was a kid, but never had them. I found a pair on ebay, but of course they only come in kids' sizes. *sigh*

So things around Chez Quinn have again gone into ludicrous speed. We may have even gone into plaid. I'm a little unsure at the moment. So suffice it to say, not a lot of writing is getting done. Yet for some reason I find the time to fantasize about Freezy Freakies. Go figure.

I've reached my monthly goal for my writing group, but not my weekly goal for my accountability partner. Check in is tomorrow with her. Hopefully she's not reading this and preparing to kick my ass.

So what crazy stuff is going on in your life? Anyone so out of control that they've reached plaid? (And you earn a Chez Quinn salute if you tell me the movie to which I'm alluding.)

The Chez Quinn salute looks a little like this:

6 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Mostly crazy is the crutch thing. Of course I would be hobbling around on them during the iciest and snowest time of the year.
I have too many projects keeping me busy and I want to put them all first.

M.J. Fifield said...

Spaceballs...

One of the characters in my WIP has gotten so out of control that he has gone to plaid and is about to be ejected from the book entirely until he can learn to play nice with others.

Oh, and no, I don't think wanting Freezy Freakies makes you the least bit pathetic.

Misty said...

Your AP here and yes, I'm about to come over and kick some ass! :)

Seriously, I get crazy households, so I won't condemn you if you don't condemn you.

Today's verification is Steran...at the hole in the floor?

Ava Quinn said...

Hope your ankle is feeling better soon, Sue!

Ava Quinn said...

Hoo, slap, hah, slap, oy!
*The Chez Quinn salute*

Good luck getting your renegade character back in control, Melissa. I hate when they run off on their own. Cheeky bastards.

Ava Quinn said...

Eeeep!
Thanks for letting me off the hook, Misty.

LOL! on that word verification!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...