Friday, April 15, 2011

Funky Friday

It's Funky Friday, people! Time to get the Funk out. So here for your viewing and listening pleasure are the Ohio Players. (And more importantly, I needed to move Skeletor down. Every time I opened the blog, he'd startle me.)



How about some Hollywood Swingin'?



In other news . . .

I'll be interviewed over at Susan Gourley's blog next Wednesday, giving the full low down on my 'Possum Queen journey as a part of her A-Z challenge.

The weather is getting warmer, and I still haven't gotten out on my motorcycle yet. And people ask what pushes me towards villainy. Silly people.

The weekend is coming! I'm ringing it in with funk and villainous plottings. So you know it's situation normal at Chez Quinn. What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

Looking forward to reading your interview. I'm sure it's going to be great.

My weekend involves repeated viewings of my brand new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One DVD.

Happy Weekend!

Ava Quinn said...

Ooooooohhh. I'm very jealous. You'll be definitely having a happy weekend!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...