Monday, July 18, 2011

My New Addiction

So apparently I have a slight addiction to the show Phineas and Ferb. It cracks me up.

But more importantly, I've come to realize I have a crush on the Evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. Heinz, to me.



I don't know if it's the bulgy eyes, the crazy hair, or the stylin' lab coat, but there's just something about that man.

Or maybe it's our propensity to love evil.

Could be all those huge "inators" he builds. He's definitely a hands-on evil genius.

Though, being forced to be a yard gnome as a child didn't hurt his chances with me either.



So, you tell me. What is it about the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz that makes him so gosh darn irresistible?

6 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

Oh, I do so love Phineas and Ferb. I think it's hysterical, especially Dr. Doofenshmirtz/ Perry the platypus storylines.

Did you see the episode where the good (evil) doctor goes out on a date and falls in love? They sing an Evil Love Song that I am just desperate to have on my iPod.

Misty said...

LOL! I love that show! That was an awesome ep MJ! Good post, Ava :)

Ava Quinn said...

I did see that one. Just the other day! I wanted to rip her animated hair right off her head.

And the tune was classic!

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Misty. I'm glad I'm not the only adult who loves it!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

My husband loves it, too!

Ava Quinn said...

He has great taste!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...