Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Ridiculousness

Super Villain Update - Well, I'm scouting some new minion talent since negotiations with the sea monkeys are stalled. Right now I'm courting bandito lobsters, which as you know are the badasses of the crustacean world. I'm sure you've seen their work. But just in case you haven't, here's a little sample.



They really reek of harbingers of doom, huh? Huh? Definitely capable of delivering my wrath. So I'm considering them. If I contact them, I'll do some trial runs, see how we work together. You know, run of the mill stuff.

I'm also thinking about hiring this group to write my theme song once I decide on who will become the deliverers of my wrath. What do you think?

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes! Lobsters!! I say go for it!
I love the ukelele idea. That was fantastic!!

wv: gralw: What lobsters sound like when they try to be pirates.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I was skeptical, but yeah, that orchestra is perfect for bandito lobsters!

What *I* want to know is who will *receive* your wrath?

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Yeah I see it. It's all really coming together for you. Watch out for the white coat guys.

Ava Quinn said...

Lobster are one way to go. I have others in the wings. Just you wait. I'll be having the minions of my dreams.

The Ukelele Orchestra really rips it up on Smells Like Teen Spirit. They come highly recommended.

Hey, Sue, are those the guys who keep coming at me with the big nets and panel vans? I thought it was just training or the appearance of an Arch Nemesis, which every good super villain needs.

Hmmm. Maybe I should rethink my capture and release strategy.

Ava Quinn said...

lol, V on the word verification!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...