Friday, May 25, 2012

Emergency Re-Runs

I was going to do a post today about my long,  torrid and completely one-sided love affair with Bruce Campbell . . .


My dreamboat via hitfix.com

But that will have to wait for a while. I found out yesterday that my father had some sort of a heart attack and is in the hospital, so I will probably not be around the internets for a while. I'll be checking in on all those great blogs that I read at a later date, and will be scheduling some re-runs for the time being. I don't think I'll be flying out to Montana, but I don't know what the full situation is yet.

So enjoy the Tongue In Cheek zaniness from the past, starting with last year's Memorial Day celebration - 'Possum Queen style.

Grilled 'Possum Memorial Day BBQ


2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope everything is okay with your dad.

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Sue.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...