Monday, May 28, 2012

What The Fuck, Universe?

So, I'm home for a quick shower before I go back to the hospital. I've been at the local hospital since yesterday morning when we took the oldest Urchin into the ER and she got an emergency appendectomy. There have been complications from the start, including she had an asthma attack on the operating table and again coming out of the anesthesia. They had to do the operation old school, and it turned out to be very invasive. She's been running a fever for days, even though she was on antibiotic before she went to the ER for the damn deer tick last Monday and on an IV drip of antibiotics since coming out of surgery. Hasn't she had enough, Universe? Leave her the hell alone!

All I can say is thank God I didn't fly to Montana for my dad's heart attack.

2 comments:

Mina Lobo said...

I hope your baby's ok (and you and your dad, too). xoxox
Some Dark Romantic

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Mina. We're home from the hospital and she's on the mend. Slowly but surely. I appreciate your kind words.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...