Monday, April 20, 2009

A Menagerie of Misgivings

Does it make me a bad person if . . .

I would rather have huge bat boogers fly out of my nose than see my in-laws tonight? (See this post for a small explanation)

I want this T shirt really badly?



I want to stay at the writing retreat and never come home?

I wish I had flying monkeys to deliver my wrath?

I'm an ageist cynic in regards to the blue hairs in charge of a committee I volunteered for?

Probably am, but like I said after the Jehovah's Witnesses darkened my door, I'm headed for Hell anyway. So what's the difference if I enjoy myself along the way?

7 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That is a cool shirt. As far as the other things: now take a deep breath and have a gallon or so of wine. If that doesn't work, dry some Captain and coke.

Helen Ginger said...

We must be related. We're so much alike.

That's a great t-shirt. If you don't find one, you can have one made.

Ava Quinn said...

You always have the best advice, Sue!

I can't compete with your writing output. You rock. I need to get on the shtick fast and furious if I'm going to make my goal.

Ava Quinn said...

Hi Helen!
Wow, and you admitted it publicly! To all six of my readers! (Plus my legions of silent French Canadian Lurkers - Vive Quebec!)

Always glad to make the acquaintance of someone else who was able to chew through the restraints and make an escape!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Hey! I posted a comment here the other night! Where'd it go? :(

I think I said something like, maybe we should call ahead and reserve our space in hell before all the good sections are taken.

Ava Quinn said...

Great idea, Natalie! I'd like to be somewhere in the non smoking section.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, definitely! Don't want to ruin hell with secondhand smoke.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...