1. When put together, fuzzy pajamas and flannel sheets act like Velcro.
2. When lifting heavy items (like three feet of snow with a shovel) one should bend at the knees.
3. Throwing a snowball that accidentally smacks the recipient in the kisser after said recipient spent the entire afternoon snowblowing three feet of snow is not a good idea.
4. Fleeing for one's life in hip deep snow is very slow going. If the drag doesn't get you, the fear will.
5. Snow shoved down your back to drench your underthings is not a pleasant sensation.
11 hours ago