Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh How My Mind Can Wander

I want to bring pith helmets into fashion. I want to make calling someone a "hep cat" a cool thing to do once again. I wanna say some guy is "the bee's knees" and slip in a "Right, daddy-o!" and have it catch on.

I want to walk around in a sequined sombrero and platform shoes and give everyone I pass "the wink and the gun".

But I don't want to write on Shifting.

Oh how my mind can wander and create useless things to think about when I procrastinate and avoid. See, this is where the rainbow farting unicorns came from. Right here in this procrastination place. A dangerous place for me to be. Soon the shiny new ideas will come to call, tempting me to write them down.

A dangerous place for me to be today. A dangerous place indeed.

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Will you feel better if I promise to use, 'the bee's knees' tomorrow at least three times?

Ava Quinn said...

That will definitely help me in my quest, Sue. Thanks!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...