Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Secret Confesions III

Just in case you missed them:
Secret Confessions I
Secret Confessions II

This one's kind of girlie. Be forewarned. I don't usually indulge in a lot of girliness, unless you count the rainbow farting unicorns in my happy place.

So here it is. The secret confession. I am infatuated with Joe Nichols' mouth. Really. There's just something about it that mesmerizes me. I think it's the under bite. I just can't take my eyes off it. It's crazy.



My brain knows that practiced cocky grin is all part of the show, but that knowledge doesn't keep my panties from bursting into flames every time he flashes it.

Here's his latest song, that rationally, I know panders to women, but for some reason I can't help myself from liking it. I used to be much more savvy. I must be slipping in my old age.



So there it is. Whew. Boy, I feel better already. Any thing you'd like to get off your chest? Feel free. The comments are all yours.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Ooh! Nice. I had no idea! Yeah, I'm with you on the mouth! lol
For me....I got nothing. Let me think about it and get back to you.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Nothing to get off my chest but you have good taste and no reason for your guilty lustful thoughts.

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks for letting me off the hook, ladies. Don't get me wrong, the whole package is very nice, but that mouth . . .

Whoa. Hey. I'm back. Kinda drifted off into my own little world there for a minute.

But really, no secret confessions to reveal to my thousands upon thousands of silent lurkers? (Mostly French Canadians, I might add. Vive Qubec!)

C'mon. you know you want to! All the cool kids are doing it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...