Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mii Music Is Slowly Killing Me

So, the Urchins love to make Miis. If you're not familiar with them, they are little characters on Wii that can be players in some of the games. The girls have made over fifty of them. They love it. Go figure.

I don't mind it too much. It allows me ten or fifteen minutes of peace while they make one or two, and I can be in another room getting something done. But the music . . .  It's killing me.

I usually don't register it right away (or I'd remember to have them turn the volume off). But it's insidious. Some time later, it strikes. It begins replaying in my head, and I can't get it out.



Soon, it takes over my brain like that thing Khan put in Chekov's ear.



And then things start to get a little hazy. I'm not always sure what happens next, but I fear it triggers some sort of Jekyll and Hyde type phenomenon in me.



So lock up your axes, Citizens. You never know when I might get loose!

2 comments:

Delynn Royer said...

LOL! This will date me, but with my kids it was the Super Mario Song. It seemed like that thing was playing in the background at my house for *years*. It made me insane. Maybe it would be worth investing in some noise-canceling headphones if they could keep you from turning into that pointy-nosed green guy. ;)

Ava Quinn said...

LOL! Yes, that song would do it too! Oy!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...