Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while and it's the damn Wii's fault. The Man downloaded a vintage game, and I'm addicted. My pink and black bowling shirt is getting dusty as I kill zombies with a squirt gun filled with holy water. Check it out.



And the music's fantastic!

I used to love Clay Fighter. I was always Blue Suede Goo. When he won, he'd give the Elvis, "Thank you. Ah, thank you verrah much." His big move was a pompadour bitch slap. Highly amusing and totally effective.



So I'm replaying my misspent early twenties to mispend my present. Productivity is at a screeching halt. But damn, I'm saving a butt load of neighbors!

8 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

It always pays to be a good neighbor. And we all have some wasted youth but when you do it as an adult it's called staying young or staying in touch with the younger generations. Totally acceptable.

Ava Quinn said...

Yahoo!!!! Damn, your spin is good!

Great radio interview the other day! I thought it definitely sounded like you.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Thanks for listening to it. Now go save the world.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

AHAHAHAHA! What a unique way to "waste" time! :)

Ava Quinn said...

Sue says it's not wasting time and I'm going with her spin! ;)

Dan, Jr. said...

My games, what few my daughter and I have, are just sitting in their cases collecting dust. Our Playstation II only gets used for watching DVDs these days.

Ava Quinn said...

The Man bought me Guitar hero to go with it. Rocking out. My Achilles heel. Even now it taunts me to work the easy level on Coming Down the Mountain. I wish I would let it alone enough to let dust gather!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

We're having the same thing with Band Hero! It's killing me, not "practicing"! I'm up to 98% in easy on the drums for "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree." Woo-oo hoo!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...