Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just Can't Be Serious Today

Okay, so I was going to try and be serious today and write about censorship, the dangers of spouting off opinions on blog comments, and subsequently the horrors of banning books. I just can't seem to go there today. Too serious. Instead I'll give you a little glimpse into my deranged psyche.

I have a mental list, just for kicks, (that will now be preserved for posterity on this blog) of people I could never imagine ever having sex. Not that I could never imagine having sex with them (which I couldn't). Just never imagine them ever having sex, period.

In no particular order, here they are:

Burl Ives
Raffi
Phyllis Diller
Fred Rogers
The Queen of England
Edward James Olmos
Adam West
William Shatner
Leonard Nimoy
Jaleel White
Pat Morita
Mel Brooks
Michael Dukakis
Sam Kinison
Barbara Bush

There are others, but now that I have you thinking about it, who'd be on your list?

5 comments:

Victoria said...

That was just what I needed!
How about:
Jean-Claude Van Damme
The guy from the Oxy-Clean commercials-Billy Mays
Bill Clinton
Amy Winehouse
Bob Saget
Hugh Heffner
Any of the ladies from The Golden Girls
Oh geeze, now my head is spinning in a wrong direction! LOL
My word verification: outocurd
How funny is that?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Geez, AQ was right! You and I were "looking" at this at the same time, V! (By "looking" I mean I opened the blog in a tab and took a half hour to get around to reading it. No offense, AQ. I save the best for last. ;) )

My brain is too tired to think of anyone except myself, at the moment.

My word verification is undeack. Also funny! And my brain is also too tired to come up with anything funny to define it. :)

Ava Quinn said...

Good ones, V!! I don't know, though. Clinton is a Playa! lol!

WTH is an outocurd? Seriously, we need to start a word verification dictionary.

Ava Quinn said...

N~ Admit it. You have too much class to participate!

undeak. Man, these are weird.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

we need to start a word verification dictionary

OMG, we totally do! We could set it up as a wiki so anyone could add to it. What fun!

eniscu: What the French second AD says to Jensen as they're blocking a scene.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...