Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Squirrel Boxing

Yes, squirrel boxing. Taxidermy style.



Apparently, some time around the 1930's it became popular to mount dead squirrels in a boxing ring, wearing trunks.



These coveted works of art are difficult to find, but they came to my attention because a gentleman in my area listed one for sale on Craigslist.

For $250.

(That's with the ring.)

Upon further investigation, (because, really, how could I not) it was found that there's no limit to what taxidermied squirrels can do.

As such.







Or even more lethal, and my personal favorite.



So, what is it that you would have your taxidermy squirrels engaging in? (And yes, they even have them doing that.)

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Oooo. The possibilities are endless!!
I will give this some serious thought and get back to you...

Ava Quinn said...

I can't wait!

Misty said...

I was laughing so hard at these. Sriously? Who has this much time (and dead squirrels?)?

Ava Quinn said...

Bwa Haa Haa HAAAA! I know!

Melissa said...

hahahaha
I'm enjoying this even more than the first time. :P

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...