Friday, November 16, 2012

Support Your Local Authors

Tomorrow two great local authors will be over at the Camphill Barnes and Noble signing their latest releases. Natalie Damschroder and Megan Hart.

Both of these gals had the grit and temerity to run the gauntlet of the Sea Monkey S.A.T. portion of my author interview questions. You can check out their answers below.

Natalie's Interview

Megan's Interview

If you're in the area, it'd be great if you'd stop in and say hello to these great ladies. I'm planning on stopping in, if I can get my tracking anklet clearance approved by the Urchins. And if it isn't too cold, I may just ride the motorcycle to boot! Two hours footloose and fancy free with writer friends. Who could ask for anything more?

So what are your big weekend plans, since mine are only one step above hypothetical? Let me live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...