Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bratz-Precursors to the Alien Takeover

It has long been my belief that Bratz were invented to smooth the way for a hostile alien invasion. Their rise in popularity will make the masses much more accepting of their new alien overlords.

Check out the similarities in their physical features.

Pic from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratz

Note both possess the abnormally large slanted eyes. The lack of a definitive nose. The tiny body with huge head. Glam up this green one and you'd have a ringer. Wait, they already did that!

pic from the bestdolldress

So now they are beginning the subjugation of the younger generation through savvy toy marketing. You can tell they've done their homework. They know us well.

I of course, envision something like this happening in the very near future.

And have already begun programming my own urchins against the indoctrination of alien space invaders. Every time they see a Bratz or their equally evil counterparts from monster high, they immediately say things like, "Eeeew, Mommy. Look! They're so ugly!"

And it makes my heart glow with paternal pride that I have given them the rudimentary defense against the impending alien invasion.

Up soon, the Tongue in Cheek 2012 year in review post. Until then, Citizens!

10 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

I've never thought about the Bratz dolls in any way shape or form but you make some excellent points here. My vision of the alien invasion is much like the one you show here. I'll be the one hiding under my bed, waiting for them to go away.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I was always glad my daughter never liked the Bratz species. There are ugly.

Ava Quinn said...

Lol, guys!

nutschell said...

those dolls were named aptly. They do look like brats:)
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Victoria said...

Scary stuff! My oldest loved Bratz, but my youngest luckily saw them for what they are...Alien spawn...And there are none left in my house.
That kid is amazing. Of course, she'll probably be published before me, but that's okay. I guess.

Ava Quinn said...

Seems there's still some truth in advertizing, Nutschell!

Ava Quinn said...

I'm glad there aren't any left in your house. They just might become animated robot-o-tron assassins loyal to the alien overlords that are soon to infiltrate.

And yes, that kiddo is amazing. But she won't get published before you! You've got a request for a full and partial out there!!

Anonymous said...

Some funny stuff!!!

Ava Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I remember this post. Thanks goodness my daughter never wanted one of those. They are creepy.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...