In case you need to translate pirate speech, or otherwise learn
to speak pirate in a jiffy, I've searched out a site to assist you.
Because, you never know when you may need to speak or understand Pirate.
Pirate Translation Blog
You're welcome.
To Series or Not to Series, That is the Question
3 weeks ago

8 comments:
You never cease to give and give. This is a like Pirate Rosetta Stone.
Ha! Now, that was fun. "Yo ho ho, a bottle 'o spiced rum, 'n a grog-filled Easter to ye 'n yours, Ava. Arg!" :)
Thanks for pointing that out publicly, Sue! Finally the recognition I deserve.
;P
Thanks, Delynn! Have a measure of rum on me!
I popped over here from nutshell's blog, and have now spent 10 minutes I don't have typing stuff into the pirate translator and giggling about the "Pirate Speak" it gave back! So funny! :-)
Any friend of Nutschell is always welcome, Lexa! Thanks for stopping by. You obviously fit right in around here because I too spent time I couldn't really afford playing on the translator and giggling! :)
Farewell, me bucko!
cool! I'll have to check this site out:)
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
It's a fun one, for sure!
Post a Comment