Friday, May 22, 2009

Sickness Bites

So I've been home for a few days, and illness of the flu variety has taken over the house. I don't think The Man followed the specific directions I left for the appeasement of the Sea Monkey Tribe. I can't be too mad at him since he had his hand operated on on Tuesday. The sick relative is now out of the hospital, but at home recuperating.

As I write this, I have a fever and a bucket at my feet. Since I don't want to cyber contaminate you, I'll send you off to others. So it's time to see the sites.

Over at Victoria Smith's blog she's talking about a mouse infestation and general chaos.

At Natalie Damshroder's blog, she has a worthy cause to fill you in on.

At As the Coconuts Drop, the title of today's entry is "did that condom just speak?" Only proceed to today's post if you have a strong constitution. I'll check it out when I feel better.

Over at Lazlo's Closet, they're discussing the summer apocalypse in the form of movies.

Alright that is as far as I can steer you. I need to go use my bucket now. Until next time!

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Aw, thanks for linking me!

Sickness again?! That so sucks! I hope you're feeling better now.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope you feel better. We finally have a few days in a row of nice weather and you're under it!

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks guys. Still running a fever, but no bucket necessary now.

I'm sure you were just dying for that update.

Sue - I can't believe I forgot to link to you! Chalk it up to the fever. I'll get you next time.

Victoria said...

Man, that stinks. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks for linking to me!

Ava Quinn said...

Any time, V. I definitely want to feel better soon, but I don't think it's going to happen. But, hey, that's life and this too shall pass and all that other happy horse- um. . . nevermind!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...