Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do You Smell That?

Do you? That, my friends, is the smell of motorcycle weather.

The Man went out to the barn on Monday and plugged the batteries of our cycles up to the battery charger. And you know what that means. I will be riding soon.

Soon, I tells ya!

And after the tough winter I've had with the eldest urchin, I could use a ride or two thousand.

I even bought new boots. Kick ass boots. Black knee-high, lace up the front combat boots. Pictures will be forth coming.

So what smell is in the air for you? Any spring plans you're looking forward to?

4 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Can't wait to see the boots. The older I get the longer it seems to take spring to get here.
I'm looking forward to some hiking adventures with my daughter as soon as her softball season is over.

Ava Quinn said...

Ahh yes. Hiking. I need to put that on my to-do list and bump off weeding or some other crummy spring activity!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay, cycle weather!

I guess I'm looking forward to outdoor soccer. Number Two and the City Islanders.

Ava Quinn said...

Nice!

I think outdoor just-about-anything is what I'm looking forward to. (But mostly riding ;p)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...