Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Don't Have Much Time

They've infiltrated the blog. It's the schnitzel truck. They've hacked in and are broadcasting their polka agenda like some crazed military state from inside it. That truck is decked out with state of the art equipment. There may even be satellite involvement. I'm getting the Gnome Team assembled, but it's going to take time.

I do have some local back-up. Remember those sad rednecks that were ready to pledge their allegiance to the 'Possum Queen? Well, they're ready to roll.



They even have a little surprise in store for the schnitzel truck.


I can't say more. This line is being monitored. But don't fall for the polka propaganda. Ava Quin is still anti-polka!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That vehicle reminds me of something that might have been on a Mad Max movie.

M.J. Fifield said...

See, I was thinking about making a Die Hard reference... it reminded me of the recreational vehicle the police used in their failed attempt to storm the Nakatomi tower.

Ava Quinn said...

It's definitely badass, whatever it is. Plans are coming together. I should be back online soon. Can't reveal any more.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...