Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Sea Monkeys Have Made Their Move

On the carny goldfish. The tank has developed an eerie white fog where the beast of a fish is lurking. I'm pretty sure they have turned him to the Wet Side. He now tries to take part of my finger when I drop his pellets into the water.

I will need to respond. With vigor.

Not familiar with my Sea Monkey Troubles? As The evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz would say, "BACKSTORY TIIIIIME!!!!"

The Sea Monkeys Are Organizing

Sea Monkeys Fight Dirty

Or you can check out the entire category I have devoted to them.

So suffice it to say, the war has been a long one. And right now I need to step up my game.

4 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

They got to the goldfish, huh? They really do stop at nothing.

Love the Dr. Doofenshmirtz shout out!

Ava Quinn said...

Hey, Melissa!! Good to see you back in business.

I just got back from the camping thing and the goldfish are definitely being overrun to an even more alarming degree.

And the Dr. D. quotes are many and always so timely and appropriate for any situation.

Jemi Fraser said...

THey sound like evil personified - be very careful!! :)

Ava Quinn said...

Wow, it's like you know them or something. I'll be careful!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...