Monday, April 28, 2014

AtoZ X-Rated List

Hello once again AtoZers! How are your posts coming? I've been doing my darned tootinest to get out and about to lots of new peeps and still answer comments here. Which I truly appreciate, by the way. Here at Tongue In Cheek, I'm polluting indoctrinating the public with all the craziness which is Ava.  I hope you've had your shots, because here's a whacked out list from early on in my blogging career. All the way back to 2008.

Just Couldn't Be Serious Today

Okay, so I was going to try to be serious and write about censorship, the dangers of spouting off opinions on blog comments, and the horrors of banning books. But I just can't seem to go there today. Too serious. Instead I'll give you a little glimpse into my deranged psyche.

I have a mental list, just for kicks, (that will now be preserved for posterity on this blog) of people whom I could never imagine ever having sex. Not that I could never imagine having sex with them (which I couldn't, because - ew). Just never imagine them ever doing the deed, period.

In no particular order, here they are:

Burl Ives
Raffi
Phyllis Diller
Fred Rogers
The Queen of England
Richard Simmons
Edward James Olmos
Adam West
William Shatner
Leonard Nimoy
Jaleel White
Pat Morita
Mel Brooks
Michael Dukakis
Sam Kinison
Barbara Bush

There are others, but now that I have you thinking about it, who'd be on your list?

18 comments:

Andrea said...

Donald Trump (and I just threw up a little in my mouth on behalf of whoever joins him)

Tasha Duncan-Drake said...

LOL - I'm pretty sure we have evidence the Queen had sex ;)

Adam West - that made me laugh out loud.

There are definitely people who I never, ever want to imagine having sex, but I'm not sure I have a list of people I can't imagine having sex, ever.
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

Unknown said...

Such a funny list! I was surprised to see William Shatner's name ... and then I tried to picture him having sex and couldn't! So you're completely right on that one. :)

Stephanie Faris said...

Now that's a list!!! Um...let's see...maybe Charlie Sheen? That guy's a mess.

Pat Hatt said...

haha well you know a little wax on, wax off can get a guy going

debi o'neille said...

I had a hard time being serious today too. I just wasn't feeling too "exy." Great humorous post. Thanks for the laugh.
Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

Chrys Fey said...

Haha! This is hilarious! I agree with Andrea with Donald Trump.

For some reason the only person I could think of was fictional . . . Edward Scissorhands. HAHA!

Crystal Collier said...

LOL! That's honestly not a place my mind has ever gone. You totally got me with Leonard Nimoy.

True Heroes from A to Z

Sherry Ellis said...

Haha! What a list! Shatner would indeed be a little hard to picture doing it.

Sophie Duncan said...

So does William Shatner also mean Kirk and Lenonard Nimoy also mean Spock, or are characters a different matter? :)
Sophie
Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles - A to Z Ghosts
Fantasy Boys XXX - A to Z Drabblerotic

Lynda Dietz said...

Toss Mickey Rooney on that list while you're at it. Um...even more so now that he's dead.

SK Anthony said...

LOL Too funny! The Queen of England *snort*

randi lee said...

Hilarious!! And pretty much the same people...

Andrew Leon said...

Fortunately for you, you don't have to try to imagine about Adam West. There's some book that will tell you all about it. And whatever his name was that played Robin.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

LOL. Barbara Bush has how many children? You know what they say about every pot has a lid.

Ava Quinn said...

@Andrea- GAH! My mental eyes! My Mental EYES!!!!!!

@Tasha- True, but I still can't imagine it. lol!

@Lexa- Exactly. I just can't envision it.

@Stephanie- lol! Absolutely! He became a mess after this list, so he's a perfect update now!

@Pat- lol Yeah your namesake there, but still, I just can't!

@Debi Any time! As always, glad you stopped in!

@Chrys AAAAH! Yes! Edward Scissorhands! Yikes!

@Crystal- That's because you're way too classy. Yet you're kind enough to stoop to my level and pop in! lol!!

@Sherry- I know, right? lol!

@Sophie- LOL! I'll let you decide!

@Lynda- Yes! He's officially on the list now! Good one!

@S.K. :D

@randi lee- great minds think alike!

@Andrew **fingers in ears** La la la la! I'm not listening! I'm not listening!! lol

@Sue- Well played, Sue. Way to turn my words around on me! lol!!

Liz Blocker said...

You do realize that just by posting that list, you made me visualize them having sex, right? EW. I'm traumatized. But just to get back at you, how about Dick Cheney?

Ava Quinn said...

@Liz- GACK!! That's the sound of me throwing up in the back of my throat. Thanks! grrrrr.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...