Friday, April 25, 2014

AtoZ Villanous Minions Needed

 Hey there all you AtoZ participants! Thanks for stopping in. As you read, I'm most likely in the woods with 180 kids, making sure they get a huge dose of outdoor environmental science. And also probably a little insane. Here's hoping I bounce back!

Anywho! My theme this year is a sampling of the zaniness that has gone on around here in the years Tongue In Cheek has evolved. My only regret is that there are only 26 days in which to post six years of crazy nonsense that has occurred. Definitely not enough time to expose you to the true level of my insanity. Which is actually probably a good thing. So, on with the freakshow! Here's a glimpse of my sanity levels from 2010. Enjoy this...

Thursday Ridiculousness

Super Villain Update - Well, I'm scouting some new minion talent since negotiations with the sea monkeys are stalled. Right now I'm courting bandito lobsters, which as you know are the badasses of the crustacean world. I'm sure you've seen their work. But just in case you haven't, here's a little sample.



They really reek of harbingers of doom, huh? Huh? Definitely capable of delivering my wrath. So I'm considering them. If I contact them, I'll do some trial runs, see how we work together. You know, run of the mill stuff.

I'm also thinking about hiring this group to write my theme song once I decide on who will become the deliverers of my wrath. What do you think?



6 comments:

Tasha Duncan-Drake said...

Good luck in the woods!

Lobsters with guns - I think those would make great minions. Certainly have your enemies wondering what the hell, anyway :).
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

Pat Hatt said...

A theme song, really going all out haha

Unknown said...

The Swedish Chef!! Bork, bork, bork!! You're bringing back good memories, and the banditos are great! And yes, every self respecting hero must have a theme song. (Remember Batman's from the 60s?)

Julie Flanders said...

Oh my gosh I love the Swedish Chef! And I also love minions just because. Hope you found some since the seamonkeys were being so difficult.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Glad the weather held off for you today. Definitely hire those musicians.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Bwaha love the Ukulele orchestra. That is a riot! Who knew!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...